EnergyDeck, our energy and carbon management partner has annouced new unlimited features, exclusively for WECC members. Your account has been upgraded for free! So check out the new features.
WECC works with online platform EnergyDeck, to help members measure and manage their energy and carbon, as well as benchmarking and learning from others. EnergyDeck is now offering new unlimited features including up to three sites, unlimited manual meters per site and have one smart meter / AMR to connect a live data feed.
If you’re not yet using EnergyDeck, here is what it’s all about…
SO WHAT IS ENERGYDECK?
EnergyDeck is a community-based software tool to help your business monitor and reduce consumption, costs and emissions and what’s more, this tool allows you to benchmark your performance against others and learn from other success.
The partnership with EnergyDeck allows WECC to have more consistent and accurate data reporting, the ability to share the data, and create an accessible and open database of savings measures for different types of businesses and buildings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
For individual organisations, EnergyDeck provides an array of benefits including:
- The tracking of all your energy and carbon metrics in a single web platform which minimises both the risk of error and the sheer volume created by spreadsheets.
- The facilitation of data and project input by staff across your organisation.
- Peer to peer learning via the sharing of performance data and best practices with members in your organisation and groups.
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FOR WECC MEMBERS
WECC participants can now get free access to a Community version of EnergyDeck. The recently upgraded version now allows members to track an unlimited number of meters (e.g. data input sources such as gas and electricity) alongside one smart meter, and includes up to three sites. Further, by signing up to the WECC group on EnergyDeck, participants can compare themselves against aggregate peer benchmarks and view savings measures (fully anonymised) implemented by others in the group.
Most importantly, the benefits in terms of WECC, include:
- The opportunity for your business to benchmark itself against others in WECC and therefore your local area.
- The use of the analytics tools to create graphs allowing visual evidence of trends in your resource consumption and footprint.
To see these benefits in more detail, you can take a tour of the EnergyDeck software by clicking here.
HOW TO GET STARTED
We are encouraging all WECC members to join EnergyDeck. To get started, it’s simple:
- Follow the website link here
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button
- Enter details and submit
- Once your account is live, you need to follow the online instructions under ‘User Guide’ to:
- Set up your site (you will need to know/estimate floor space and insert the site type e.g. offices etc.)
- Set up your meters e.g. electricity, gas.
- Input past and current meter data
- Join the WECC group (Click on ‘Groups’ -> ‘Discover Groups’ -> find and click on ‘WECC’ -> Click ‘Join Group’.
If you need any more information or advice on using EnergyDeck, please get in touch with us. We look forward to seeing you in our online community.